Ava Ire + Magnolia Lacivi + Odin Arrow
headers and matching icons ^-^
credit to transparentpactmakers
please give credit if used!
ignoring me is really the best way to irritate me
enough about sex positions has anyone discovered a reading position which doesn’t get uncomfortable after 5 minutes
narcissa malfoy was probably the most powerful occlumens in hogwarts history and nobody knew
she literally stood up to lord voldemort and lied that harry potter was dead and i don’t know about you but if i were an evil ruler i would probably want to triple-check that my nemesis was, you know, actually deceased
voldemort had actual doubts about snape
narcissa swans on by without a whisper, without a second glance
It’s probably the 193093232 time I get people asking me what to do after BoO, and if I’m gonna stay in the fandom. HELL YEAH I AM.
how to survive the fandom after blood of olympus, a guide by letterstopercyjackson and goldenfleeces since everyone seems to be desperate.
- reread the books: if you reread the books, you’ll notice quotes and scenes that you didn’t before, and it will inspire you to write your fanfics, draw your fanarts and make your graphics.
- make your headcanons: blood of olympus will bring us all the endgames, but you can always change the canon in your head. make headcanons and make your art based on them.
- don’t lose “hope”. riordan is a box of surprises: we all know he IS going to release something like demigod files, demigod diaries or even short stories of jason and the romans. he has always done that. plus, there’s his norse mythology series coming soon.
- remember that percy jackson and the olympians is OVER and we still blog about it
- read the myths: this way you can make mythology challenges, learn more about mythology and even create new headcanons
- make AUs and crossovers: best ways to keep an ending series always alive. graphics, fanfics, fanarts… aus and crossovers are the best.
- read fanfiction: there will always be thousands of fanfictions for you to read
- ignore the shitty things: yeah there will be a lot of stupid things in the fandom after the end of hoo, but ignore them and blog your stuff
JUST BECAUSE THE SERIES IS OVER IT DOESN’T MEAN THE FANDOM IS GONNA VANISH! PJO/HOO is a big fandom like many tv shows and books that have already come to an end, and the fandoms are still alive and updating everyday. PJO is over, after all, and here we are.
hey guys ! I’m asking for a huge favor here
do any of you guys know how to get a cracked verson of photoshop cs6 on mac? if any of you could help it would be so damn helpful thank you so much in advance !!
i just tried to convince someone a while ago to not watch the second half of sword art online i only hope that he will heed my warning
*sees a dog* *gasps loudly*